Notification of Employment
When you become a TA/GA you should receive a letter of appointment from the University detailing the terms and conditions of your employment. The letter must include
- Job title
- duration of appointment
- eligibility for health benefits
- summary of your job duties,
- that you are in the collective bargaining unit of GSEU
- general work hour guidelines.
- At your university, each department must post information about the application procedure for Teaching Assistant and Graduate Assistant positions.
- Non-academic departments or work areas that employ TAs/GAs must post vacancies for positions.